In this episode, Nada discusses:
- Letting go of worries and doubts.
- Surviving loss and discovering something the bigger things around us.
- How finding your light will restore your hope and greater purpose in life.
- The power of your imagination and how to harness it for good.
- There is more going on in life than what your basic senses can pick up.
- Find your light, your hope, so you have something to hold onto.
- Use your imagination to inspire you, don’t let fear of the unknown stop you.
- Learn to choose empowerment over disempowerment.
“Be able to find a little piece of hope.” — Nada Hogan
Connect with Nada Hogan:
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Laura Gray
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.