In this episode, Nada and Esmie discuss:
- How Esmie is an a mission to help women deal with stress.
- How to pick yourself up and get on with your life.
- What does it mean to be disciplined.
- The greatest teachers in the world teach you while you don’t even know you are being taught.
- From personal experience Esmie deals with stress by working out and loving herself again.
- Deal with stress by taking action and thinking positive.
- Find an example of how you want to live and see what they do.
- Do not stay in the low spot. You can always rise up.
“To be successful you must be disciplined.” — Esmie Lawraence
Connect with Esmie Lawrence:
Facebook: Esmie Lawrence
Connect with Nada Hogan:
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Laura Gray
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.