If you missed Part 1 of my conversation with Andrea, listen to it here!
In this episode, Nada and Andrea discuss:
- Vision-driven living vs. circumstance-driven living
- Establishing a positive mindset to live into the life you envision
- Why some people succeed in achieving what they desire from life, while others do not
- How support gets you where you want to be
- How wanting more for your life is a good thing
- You can move a vision from possibility into a probability
- Structure is important to move from a vision to decision to action
- Ordinary people with a burning desire changed their lives and the world
- Wilt Chamberlain’s granny-style free throws gave him his career best of 61% in 1961-62, but he was too embarrassed to continue with that successful style. Are you limiting your success by letting others dictate how you should achieve it?