Andrea Nardozza: Qi Gong and Goal Setting – Part 1
Take 25 minutes over lunch to nourish your soul!
Andrea Nardozza of Inspired Life Mastery is a professionally trained and certified coach and Life Mastery Consultant™, as well as a Reiki Master, energy worker, and Qi Gong facilitator. Andrea’s gift has always been to be able to see the very best in people, and far beyond their present situation. When she was a child, she helped her father quit smoking. Later, she inspired her first boyfriend to believe he could attend college (to this day, his father thanks Andrea for helping his son find success!)
When life threw Andrea a curve ball in 2013, she saw the opportunity to live her dream to the fullest. She began a period of intense study and became certified in what she had already been doing her entire life. Andrea continues to expand her knowledge and skillset through ongoing education, because awareness is forever increasing, and learning never stops!
In Part 1 of this two-part series, Nada and Andrea discuss:
- Hypnosis and how it heals
- Qi Gong and its tremendous health benefits
- Opening up the energetic channels, or meridians, in the body
- The nomenclature of Qi Gong and its connection to nature
- There are no age limits or previous training needed to do Qi Gong
- Qi Gong can be done sitting, standing, or lying down, and you still receive all of the health benefits
- The benefits to our mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical bodies are endless
- The Qi Gong Challenge is available every month
Join Andrea's Qi Gong Challenge!
If you seek a gentle & easy yet highly effective exercise, Qigong is a perfect answer. It is slow, gentle movement combined with coordinated breathing and mindful intent. You will find yourself calmer, with better coordination and flexibility, better breathing habits, and increased balance, among other benefits.