Andrea Nardozza: Qi Gong and Goal Setting – Part 2
Take 25 minutes over lunch to nourish your soul!
See Andrea’s bio and listen to Part 1 of Nada and Andrea’s Dare Ah New Belief conversation here.
In Part 2, Nada and Andrea discuss:
- The importance of starting your day with mindful and purposeful energy
- How goal setting changes our thoughts and outcomes
- How energy works to ensure that our goals are met
- Training the brain to follow you vs the brain leading you
- The importance of breathing and divine order
- It’s better to do something 15 minutes every day than 30 minutes once a week
- Big is a relative term, nothing is big unless we make it big
- There’s a certain energy that is present when it is right in front of you every day
- Something happens in our brain when we write things down
Join Andrea's Qi Gong Challenge!
If you seek a gentle & easy yet highly effective exercise, Qigong is a perfect answer. It is slow, gentle movement combined with coordinated breathing and mindful intent. You will find yourself calmer, with better coordination and flexibility, better breathing habits, and increased balance, among other benefits.