Art Costello: Building Positivity – Part 2
Take 25 minutes over lunch to feed your soul!
Read Art’s bio and learn how he discovered Expectation Therapy in the Art Costello Part 1 episode! In this Part 2 episode, Nada and Art discuss:
- A success story of Art’s young client
- How promotions and success show up in the most unlikely places
- The way life gives us opportunities to tap into what we are really capable of doing
- Conversations with God, and how they helped Art through Vietnam and other life struggles
- How fear holds us back from being our true selves
- Expectation Therapy helps you get through any transition
- Managing business expectations can help your business flourish
- Successful athletes work with expectations daily
- When we meet our positive expectations, we impact everyone in our lives
Get Art's Powerful Book!
What if you could revolutionize your life from top to bottom by altering your mindset in just one way? Art Costello found that it’s quite simple: master your expectations. Costello speaks candidly about how his own experiences inspired him to pioneer the concepts in this book. He illustrates how expectations are not just words, but a framework for living.