In this episode, Nada and Art discuss:
- The effects of massive life upheaval and learning how to survive those changes.
- How to surrender to your inner self.
- Learning to manage our expectations and become people who uplift and spread healing.
- How to be mindful and record our epiphanies to propel us into doing.
- We cannot control life and death, and we are all part of a bigger purpose.
- The power of spirituality and faith can help you through the worst parts of grieving process.
- Always be doing and creating and you will keep moving forward.
- Don’t let fear stop you from achieving your goals and being a doer.
“I always have had the expectation that everything is going to be all right in the end.” — Art Costello
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Laura Gray | Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions