Daniela DiNardo: Orphanage and Adoption - Part 2
Take 25 minutes over lunch to feed your soul!
In Part 2 of their conversation on Dare Ah New Belief, Nada and Daniela discuss:
- How Daniela found out she was adopted
- Learning she had brothers and sisters in Romania
- Why she has chosen to not meet them
- Daniela’s friend, who was also adopted from Romania, is back in Romania taking care of siblings orphaned by her birth parents, as well as her biological grandparents.
- Daniela’s first sound bath experience and why she became a sound healer.
- The enormous blessings of being adopted into a loving and caring family
- In some instances of adoption, a person may not have any health history or background, which can create some challenges in health care.
- Daniela’s mother, Olivia Carrescia, filmed a documentary titled Diamonds In The Dark, which “tells the stories of ten Romanian women. We hear and see how they lived under the old regime, and how they are confronting the new problems of the post-communist era.”