Don and Del: Living Life Full On – Part 1
Take 25 minutes over lunch to nourish your soul!
My husband and I met Don White and Del Malstrom in Arizona in 2019. These octogenarians are an inspiration! Not only did they out-hike us, they went for dinner and beer afterwards, while Dennis and I could only muster the energy to flop into bed! Don and Del are walking, talking examples of how to keep living life full on, no matter your age.
In Part 1 of their two-part conversation, Nada, Don, and Del discuss:
- How Don and Del got involved in hiking
- How they met one another and became such great friends
- Close calls when hiking
- Fondest memories of hiking
- Del proudly turning 89 years old, and Don happily enjoying 87 years
- Having a good hiking partner expands your life and moves you uphill to bigger and better things
- Time goes by so quickly
- The work can be strenuous, but the rewards are great
- We’ve got to learn to enjoy the now
- What we remember most is what happens on the way, not the destination
Don and Del
Contact Nada to get in touch with Don and Del.