Don and Del: Living Life Full On – Part 2
Take 25 minutes over lunch to nourish you soul!
Read how Nada met Don and Del, and listen to Part 1 of her Dare Ah New Belief conversation with them here.
A note from Nada: If ever there have been two people that have made my heart swell with as much joy and admiration as my parents did, these are the two men who have stolen my heart and inspired me to live completely and fully!
In Part 2 of their conversation, Nada, Don, and Del discuss:
- The secret to their 20+ year friendship after meeting in their 50’s
- The secret to living a full, cheerful, and joyful life
- Going through mental depression
- Del’s great-grandfather having 11 wives
- Inspired by the Lewis and Clark adventures, young Don and his friend set out on their own lengthy adventure
- An invitation for people to get outside and make the most of your life
- A good way to know a person is to go on a hike with them
- There were periods of time when we weren’t so cheerful
- Starting a love for hiking in your 50’s
- What was the question again?
- Do what’s right and treat people right
- Doubting our mental capabilities only to prove how intelligent and well-resourced we really are
Don and Del
Contact Nada to get in touch with Don and Del.