In Part 1 of their conversation, Nada and Felicia discuss:
- How 10-year-old Felicia decided she was not loved
- How that unloved feeling followed her deep into her adult life
- How her success in business, vocation, time and money freedom began to deteriorate because of her limiting beliefs around being loved, and not loving herself
- When Felicia’s health began to decline, she took action to change
- How being on a beach in Hawaii in 2010 was the catalyst for real change
- The things we believe, whether true or not, will dictate the direction of our life
- The idea of not being loved as a child affected all social relationships
- The weight of the inner critic and limiting beliefs literally caused her to begin walking hunched over
- Acknowledging yourself and your successes is critical to changing your limiting beliefs
- Seeing everything as love continues to be the barometer of Felicia’s self-love and growth
Check out Felicia's book!
Written for and by inspirational, entrepreneurial women whose hidden creativity and business acumen is eager to come out despite facing an array of traumatic experiences, RISE – In Pursuit of Empowerment, is a beacon of hope for all women.