Julz Anderson: Always Better Together – Part 1
Take 25 minutes over lunch to nourish your soul!
Julz Anderson is a mind and body mechanics practitioner and a life coach specializing in working through conflict, addiction, and living your very best life. Julz’s full-time mantra is “Always Better Together,” and she lives this mantra daily!
In Part 1 of their conversation, Nada and Julz discuss:
- What a mind-body mechanic is
- Why feng shui matters in healing
- Sports injuries being treated with neuroscience and cognitive behavioral therapy
- True healing vs fixing symptoms of pain
- The innate gifts of being an empath
- Our own thoughts have profound effects on our bodies
- A recurring injury is connected with recurring thoughts
- Ligaments and tendons have a different vibrational frequency
- When a mind and body are allowed to temporarily rest — even in the midst of a sports game — the player comes back 100% stronger
- It is imperative that we remember our own unique importance