Julz Anderson: Always Better Together – Part 2
Take 25 minutes over lunch to nourish your soul!
See Julz’s bio and listen to Part 1 of Nada and Julz’s Dare Ah New Belief conversation here.
In Part 2 of their conversation, Nada and Julz discuss:
- Using vibration to discern what our human body needs to heal
- The difference between feeling better and being better
- The natural tools that Julz uses in her healing practice
- Working with coaching clients and with the power of horses
- Following our own voice and intuition
- The body knows what to do to heal itself
- Coming from a place of love helps us connect with people
- Everyone has what they need inside of them, it just needs to be lit up
- It’s always better together in supporting each other’s path
- A support team can uplift us through everyday challenges