In this episode, Nada and Lisa discuss:
- The spiritual, enlightened experience that came from the morning of 9/11.
- The preparedness and skillset Lisa needed to get through 9/11.
- Three prescient, immediate knowings that Lisa experienced the morning of 9/11.
- How Lisa walked through the metaphoric door of surrender and was overwhelmed by a rush of gratitude, humility, and love.
- How choosing to feel victimized is wasting your life.
- The tragedy of 9/11 affected Lisa not only through the loss of her husband, but also as an American whose country had just been attacked by terrorists.
- Lisa’s ego didn’t want anyone to help her through the tragedy of 9/11.
- Lisa’s heart was blown so wide open that she had to accept help from others and let go of her control.
- We are coming into our personal power vs power over, which is a more collaborative way to live.
- The word going forward is discernment, and exercising our intuitive muscle.
See and hear more from Lisa
Check out Lisa's inspirng book!
Within weeks of 9/11, Lisa Luckett vowed that she would make something good come from the nightmare of the death of her husband and all the others in the devastating event that changed our world forever. With a warrior’s will, Lisa reframed her pain for personal growth and positive change for herself and her young family.