In this episode, Nada and Lisbeth discuss:
- The toll of being ill as a child and how childhood books led to her current career.
- Being abused by a family member and the trauma that followed.
- Suppressing memories and how they reappeared.
- How therapy helped to transform Lisbeth’s life, and evolving herself into a beautifully strong and mutually loving relationship.
- We are all works in progress no matter how many years have gone by.
- Happy endings do occur.
- Seeing your way through is the hardest part, you are worth it.
- Set aside what you are holding about yourself that is negative and let the light come in.
Show Notes by Nada Hogan