Lorraine Hoving: The Big Greatness of My Life – Part 2
Take 25 minutes over lunch to nourish your soul!
See Lorraine’s bio and listen to Part 1 of Nada and Lorraine’s Dare Ah New Belief conversation here.
In Part 2, Nada and Lorraine discuss:
- Becoming an author
- Not slowing down at 66, but instead endeavoring to make this chapter of our lives the best ever
- The beauty and freedom of giving up worry
- The excitement of getting out of your comfort zone
- The importance of doing one thing each and every day toward your goals and desires
- Every day we have one less day on this earth — what are you doing with that time?
- There is joy that comes from living authentically
- What you focus on becomes bigger
- Look for what is good with today, and what is good with each other
- There is no excuse to not begin doing what you would love to do
Download a free chapter from Lorraine's book!
In the Life Boosts inspirational anthology, Lorraine shares her story of overcoming childhood trauma and waking up to the realization that you can change your life at any age.
At age 60, Lorraine embarked on a journey to better health and life transformation, losing 130 pounds and rediscovering her “little girl joy.” Get your free chapter today!