Martin Javinsky: Spiritual Healing – Part 1
Take 25 minutes over lunch to nourish your soul!
Forty years ago, Martin Javinsky heard the call of his soul. Since then, he has dedicated himself to bringing soul into the world, in his own life and in the lives of the people he touches.
Martin is truly honored to serve as a healer, teacher, and catalyst for transformation. For 30 years, he was a massage therapist, licensed acupuncturist, and psycho/spiritual healer. For the last 15 years, he has been on faculty at Northwestern Health Sciences University, helping to prepare other fortunate souls to enter the healing profession.
In Part 1 of their conversation, Nada and Martin discuss:
- What it means to be a spiritual being having a human experience
- Healing vs fixing
- Energy that we can’t perceive with our five senses
- How to not spiritualize-away our humanity
- Our shadow selves that we hide, deny, and repress
- We are body, mind, and spirit that cannot be separated
- One of the blessings we offer each other is seeing each other’s light
- Using words to describe ourselves as energy or luminous light beings is incomplete
- The human shadow is a repository of so much life force and energy
- Welcoming the parts of ourselves that we don’t like actually adds to our light
As Martin’s website is being updated, please contact Nada with your information and she will pass it along to Martin.