Michelle Bos: Good Grief – Part 1
Take 25 minutes over lunch to feed your soul!
After her mother passed away, Michelle Bos felt abandoned and was disowned by her family.
In the first part of their conversation on Dare Ah New Belief, Nada and Michelle discuss:
- How Michelle was disowned by her family after her mother passed away.
- How our friends and family may avoid us when we are grieving.
- Why having a safe place to discuss your journey through grief is essential.
- How sharing our departed loved ones with others is important.
- Our DNA does not disappear after our death.
- Even as an independent, strong person, we can experience things that set us back.
- We grieve little deaths like divorce, illness, aging, etc.
- Healing can happen when we support others.