Pat Sheveland: Healing the Grief Within – Part 1
Take 25 minutes over lunch to nourish your soul!
Patricia (Pat) Sheveland helps those who are grieving the death of a loved one find peace and purpose to achieve long-term healing. As a child born into a grieving family, Pat brings a unique perspective to family grief, and is a compassionate and loving support to those who are mourning the death of their loved one.
Pat shares her gifts with the world as a registered nurse, Spring Forest Qigong certified trainer, certified life coach whose “soul” purpose is to be a healing guide for those who grieve, and as a certified funeral celebrant for families who choose funeral and celebration of life services outside of a formalized church. Pat also authored the Amazon best-selling book, How Do I Survive? 7 Steps to Living After Child Loss. She lives with her multi-generational family in a suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
In Part 1 of this two-part series, Nada and Pat discuss:
- Being born into a family that was grieving the loss of an infant
- How Pat felt so connected to baby Greg who had passed away six years before her birth
- The life-changing events that happened in 2012
- Working with her mom to help her unearth and heal deep-seated wounds
- A “jolt of lightning” that shot through her and completely changed her life
- Greg’s passing was a silent subject and we didn’t talk about it until I was an adult.
- There was stuff buried pretty deep because my mother never talked about Greg’s passing.
- Unearthing my mother’s guilt and deep sadness and anger at things.
- A voice came through that said “I was born through you.”
- I’ve always been the strong matriarch of the family, very solid, very grounded. But I got off the plane and just started sobbing.
Get a Free Gift from Pat Sheveland!
In How Do I Survive? 7 Steps to Living After Child Loss, Pat Sheveland walks you through step-by-step activities to help you move forward in your grief to finding some peace, and creating a life that is worth waking up to each day. When you finish, you will have:
- A crystal-clear vision and goals for moving forward to create this life worth living
- A personalized emotional support system
- A tailored health and wellness program created specifically for you
- Renewed energy to live your life with purpose