Pat Sheveland: Healing the Grief Within – Part 2
Take 25 minutes over lunch to nourish your soul!
See Pat’s bio and listen to Part 1 of Nada and Pat’s Dare Ah New Belief conversation here.
In Part 2 of this two-part series, Nada and Pat discuss:
- How Pat’s mother held in 60 years of deep-seated painful emotions after losing her infant son
- How a friend compassionately confronted Pat’s mother who was slipping into a depression and had two littles to raise
- The deep soul connection with Pat’s mother and her great-granddaughter
- Pat’s book, How Do I Survive? 7 Steps to Living After Child Loss
- Grieving parents — the wisdom keepers
- There are layers of grief
- “Failed grief” is not being able to utilize our grief and go through the grieving process
- Unwrapping guilt and reframing it with a different perspective
- When we hold painful feelings inside they eat us up
- Finding true joy and healing through the voice and eyes of a babe
Get a Free Gift from Pat Sheveland!
In How Do I Survive? 7 Steps to Living After Child Loss, Pat Sheveland walks you through step-by-step activities to help you move forward in your grief to finding some peace, and creating a life that is worth waking up to each day. When you finish, you will have:
- A crystal-clear vision and goals for moving forward to create this life worth living
- A personalized emotional support system
- A tailored health and wellness program created specifically for you
- Renewed energy to live your life with purpose