Ruthie Elliott: The Brotherhood of Motherhood – Part 2
Take 25 minutes over lunch to nourish your soul!
See Ruthie’s bio and listen to Part 1 of Nada and Ruthie’s Dare Ah New Belief conversation here.
In Part 2 of their conversation, Nada and Ruthie discuss:
- How Ruthie’s brother became an enormous blessing to her father, who started off not wanting him
- The love Ruthie had for children when she was just eight years old
- What a psychic told her about becoming pregnant, and Marion apparitions
- How, after retiring from her career in animation, Ruthie decided to find a way to develop kids’ character with positive messages and wisdom
- Being a musician, playing music with her current husband, and meeting the Beach Boys
- The things that seem to be the hardest work can become our biggest blessings
- There is power in dreaming what you desire, and growing into that dream — just as Ruthie dreamt of growing up to make her own cartoons….and she did!
- There is no point in doing things unless we are learning something
- Love can be so strong it is like the dessert at the end of life
Music with Ruthie and Jas
Enjoy live music from Ruthie and Jas every Friday on Facebook at 6 p.m. Pacific Time: https://www.facebook.com/ruth.elliott
Get Ruthie's Art Textbook
With 30 years’ experience in art, Ruthie Elliott will guide you, step by step, to “See What You’re Looking At!” Mention that you heard about Ruthie on Nada’s Dare Ah New Belief Podcast and receive Ruthie’s art textbook — valued at $37 — for just $15!