Dare Ah New Belief: Sacred Parenting with Kathleen Scherek - Part 2
Take 25 minutes over lunch to feed your soul!
Read Kathleen’s bio and hear the first part of her story in the Sacred Parenting – Part 1 episode! In this Part 2 episode, Nada and Kathleen discuss:
- Horizontal and vertical energy.
- How we, as parents, may jump to conclusions about how situations will turn out, instead of being in the moment with our child(ren).
- How aligning our own energy frees us to recognize a child that is not being seen for who they are.
- Being careful not to beat ourselves up for how we’ve handled situations, but instead becoming more conscious of how to better see situations with our child(ren).
- Point of consciousness: Do we see our children’s misbehavior, or do we see what the child is trying to say to us?
- Demonstrating to our children that we are interested in what they are doing will hold up and benefit them years down the road.
- Every interaction we have with children, no matter how small, has an impact, even when we don’t know what the impact is.
- Children come to us already whole and intact, and they unfold in front of us.