Terese Castellanos: The Journey from Hurting to Healing – Part 2
Take 25 minutes to feed your soul!
See Terese’s bio and listen to Part 1 of Nada and Terese’s Dare Ah New Belief conversation here.
In Part 2 of their conversation on Dare Ah New Belief, Nada and Terese discuss:
- Forgiveness and healing for herself and her mother
- Gratitude for her mother
- Losing her husband Roger to brain cancer
- Terese’s being diagnosed with breast cancer 3 years after losing her husband
- Marrying Marco and the remarkable coincidences, partnership, love, and God winks he has for Roger
- Forgiveness is a process and happens in moments and events
- Seeing what her mother gave Terese’s children that she couldn’t give to Terese helped Terese see her mom in a different light
- Our children are an extension of us; when Terese’s mom rocked Terese’s daughter, Terese was held and loved as well, and there was healing in that for her
- “Until they tell me the tumor is back, I don’t have a tumor!”
- Marco knows Roger is Terese’s first love, but he also sees there is enough room in her heart for Marco, too