Tonya Jahnke: What Do I Do Now? – Part 1
Take 25 minutes to feed your soul!
Tonya Jahnke is a registered nurse of 22 years. She is passionate about keeping families healthy and happy together through sharing the whole food nutrition of Juice Plus. She is also passionate about sharing the Tower Garden, where you can grow your own food year-round in your kitchen or on the patio, with zero dirt and zero chemicals. Tonya has been happily married to Corey Jahnke for almost 27 years and they have one son, 17-year-old Christopher. She also is an owner of two sweet pups who fill her life with love and fun!
In the first part of their two-part conversation on Dare Ah New Belief, Nada and Tonya discuss:
- Why Tonya became a health coach
- Becoming more stressed and engaging in poor health choices even as the Healthy Habits Girl
- Quickly realizing that this new coaching career was not a right fit
- Why we push ourselves so hard even when we are doing something that we don’t enjoy and we don’t have to do
- Why it is so important to talk to someone, meditate, or pray about what you are doing that just doesn’t feel right
- “My heart was into helping, but I felt like I was at the end of my rope.”
- “Not listening to God or my heart, I realized I wasn’t serving anyone.”
- “I don’t ever get sick, and this winter was the sickest I have ever been.”
- “I really wish I would have taken some time and talked to somebody.”
- “The goal is in front of me and even though it doesn’t feel right, I just keep going.”